FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 6 December 2012

DAILY APPAREL.



 Jacket: Owain, Allsaints (similar here) - Camo Jacket: Primark - Breton: H&M (similar here) - Jeans: Jamie, Topshop (here) - Boots: Bonny Cuban, Allsaints (here) - Bag: Bayswater, Mulberry (similar here)

I'll keep this brief, check the hell out of my new Allsaints AW12 Bonny Cuban Boots. A-MAZING. Having already scored the Hessian boots earlier in the season and ardently admired the Bonny, I finally relented on Wednesday and succumb to sweet purchasing-seduction. Best purchase I've made all year, I mean it... well maybe aside from the delightful Mulberry Mitzy tote of last week, just 19 days until I get my hands on that bad-boy!

Oh I do love Christmas, ho, ho, ho.

Music today courtesy of The Black Keys, a vintage selection from their 2002 album, The Big Come Up. Enjoy.

The Black Keys - I'll be your man (2002)

L.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit, that jacket is gorgeous!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow