FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Friday, 26 October 2012

THE PURCHASES & DAILY APPAREL.





Printed tee: Zara (similar here) - Denim Shirt: Ban shirt, Allsaints - Jeans: Jamie, Topshop (here) - Boots: Hessian, Allsaints (here) - Scarf: Vintage (here) - Watch: Folli Follie (here) - Bag: Conker Bayswater, Mulberry (similar here)

Leather paneled knit: Zara (here)

As previously mentioned I had a goosey gander round the shops yesterday before I dragged myself to the gym for what can only be described as a torturous 6.30pm circuit class. Strictly speaking I had originally planned to simply nip to Marks & Sparkle to pick up all necessary cards & wrapping agents for the mothers up-coming age celebrations, but Zara called me and the rest they say in history. Honestly I think I was relatively restrained, check out the delightful printed tee I scored, now see the AMAZING leather paneled khaki knit I wanted to buy but didn't. Firstly they didn't have my size and secondly it's almost a week until payday and I'm attempting to stay monetary-sensible. I'm 22 now and financial competence is sorely required. In all reality I give it approx 48 hours until I succumb and purchase online. I also nipped to Primark in search of the heeled Chelsea boots the lovely Helen from the lovecats inc mentioned yesterday. I was unfortunately unsuccessful, size 7's were all that remained, cue sad face.

I didn't include a track in yesterdays post, not a cracking start to my new blogging style, so here's today's offering. Jake Bugg, ridiculously mod-cool, beyond talented and not too offensive on the eye, i.e. super cute, if a little young for my aging self. I'm planning to go see him in February with my friend, Jenna and couldn't be more excited, obviously in a very aptly understated way when considering the nature of subject.

Jake Bugg - Two Fingers (2012) 
More info here

L.

4 comments:

  1. Still in love with that bag!
    You look great.
    Would love for you to enter my giveaway :)
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at your blog. I have those amazing Jacquard pants you featured in your last post, they looked lovely :) Will do. Thanks for your great comments. L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love the color of your bag! :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow