FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 29 October 2012

DAILY APPAREL.






Coat: Alpha, Allsaints(similar here) - Shirt: Topshop ((similar here) - Jeans: Verne Ashby, Allsaints (here) - Boots: Hessian, Allsaints (here) - Tote bag: Menswear, Allsaints (here)

While I would love to refer to the desolate, back-country setting of these shots, as a potent inspiration for this look, I cannot. Pure and simply it was baltic outside and the need for my trusty Allsaints wool coat was an absolute must. I must attribute this snaps to my lovely cousin, Em, who became the impromptu photographer while we walked over the fields to my Granny's house for afternoon tea. Jolly good show cuz.

As the clocks went back on Saturday evening to mark the dreary start of British wintertime, I feel a trip back in time in search of musical delight and enlightening is also apt. My retro selection, Fleetwood Mac, need I say more? Pure, unadulterated genius is a label I would attach, with words such as iconic, masterful and generational following swiftly in succession. 'Go Your Own Way', taken from the 1977 album, Rumours, is one of my all time favourite tracks, as relevant today as it was decades ago. Cheryl Cole, you ain't got sh*t on Mac.

Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way, Rumours (1977)

L.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! that coat is beautiful!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that coat !

    xx Liyana
    Http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Debt Management Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI Claim Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love this outfit. especially the tartan shirt, nice to see blue tartan instead of red :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow