FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Friday, 7 September 2012

DAILY APPAREL.





Tee: H&M
Jeans: Petrel Brodie, Allsaints
Boots: Ranch Low Cowboy, Allsaints
Chain: H&M
Ring: Topshop
Watch & bracelet as before

Not much commentary needed for this evenings post. Again I've pulled out the basics and accessorised with some sick neck-candy. With the added amazingness of my Allsaints Petrel Brodies, the coolest skinny jean on the block, this look is what I would call cas-luxe. I recently had these boots repaired (they are vintage Allsaints from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection) and since they arrived back from the cobblers, they have not left my feet. The shape and look is so shabby-chic with a pinch of Cowgirl cool, plus the adventures they have witnessed assure their place as my eternal favourite summer boots.
Night folks.

L.

p.s. got my swanky new phone cover, which I LUURRRVVVVV. I am such a blooming chick with my mad need to accessorise and pretty-up, simple things for simple minds and suchlike :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your necklace! It's gorgeous.
    That phone cover is super cute too xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow