FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 5 August 2012

WORK APPAREL.

Today it rained, a lot. And when I say a lot, picture torrential rain, thunder, lightning and gusts of icy hailstones. Fun times indeed. One day I will escape the rather dull climate of our fair isles and bask in overwhelming sunshine, unfortunately on inspection of my current bank balance that will not be a day very soon.

Climate consider, here's today's look. I feel like I should have brought my legs out of hibernation i.e away from skinny jeans. But that would have involved dragging myself out of bed 30 mins earlier than planned or desired, something impossible to contemplate at 7.00am on a Sunday morning. Maybe next time.

Denim shirt: Ban, Allsaints
Tee: Bleach Python, Allsaints
Jeans: Perette Ashby, Allsaints
Boots: Damisi, Allsaints
Bag: Shopper, Allsaints
Rings: Topshop
Headphone: Panasonic

L.

1 comment:

  1. ooh love the bag.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow