FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 27 August 2012

WORK APPAREL.

Fully embracing the excellent autumn/winter season to come, have already selected a killer piece of winter-appropriate outerwear (the one and only Allsaints Alpha Coat, tres chic), began amassing a collection of knits and reacquainted myself with the rather fabulous studded leather biker jacket (Allsaints of course) I scored last year while living in London. Aside from the arrival of my fav season (June and July you ain't got sh*t on November and December), something else epic has graced us with it's presence... The Allsaints A/W 12-13 wardrobe launch. Basically defined as cool clothes for cool kids, as a humble employee of a kick-ass brand, I get a uniform allowance, acquainting me with the delights of gorgeous premium fashion without the continual damage to my bank balance. Sweet is a word I would apply. Here's my first look of the season, just a bit smitten.

Starting with the boots (as they are amazing), these are the Black Hessian Boots. Crafted from fine leather, the boot is a modern Chelsea style with a 3inch block heel and silver zip. Possibly the most hard-working boot I am ever likely to own, these bad-boys literally rock any ensemble, I'm talking skinnies, dresses, skirts... lacy black undies, comprehend? Next jeans, all hail the Petrel Brodie in Jet Black, the sexiest skinny jean on the block. I LOVE these jeans. The cut is super-skinny and sharp, the high-shine wax effect is beyond cool and the ankle zips edgy yet utilitarian. The shirt is made of Japanese Polyester, FYI it's more expensive than silk and feels like a dream on my skin. Named the Solstice shirt, I adore this beautifully slick design in a milky shade of ivory. Tucked in and buttoned up, the cool androgynous style is right up my street, teamed with the rocky hardness of the shiny denim and statement boots. Killer ensemble.

Aforementioned items: Allsaints AW12-13
Army jacket: Primark
Nails: Nails Inc

3 comments:

  1. I love your boots and bag :)

    I'm currently holding a giveaway to win make up, nail wraps and jewellery if you're interested!
    Floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, so simple and classic. Your boots and bag look lovely and expensive!

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :)

    My bag is DKNY from the S/S 12 collection.

    L.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow