FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

SNEAKS.

I am all about the luxury basics. Be that jeans, tee's, accessories or androgynous tailoring.

Now ever the fan of wearable, minimal style with a cool street edge, high-top trainers seemed like a natural progression from my Converse collection. Pony-skin and black leather sneaks from the Allsaints SS12 collection. Yikes. I saw these bad boys on a colleague some time ago, forgot about the intense need to purchase then remembered just in time for payday. Score.

Rocking these killer kicks at work today I was the embodiment of white-girl gangster style. Quite a paradox, I'll grant thee. In coming weeks I plan to pair with grey marl tee's, cut-off denim shorts and my super sharp new acquired H&M fluro yellow jacket. Alternatively I may juxtapose with a chic black shift dress, very Acne cool.

Sharp Allsaints high-tops, fo'sur a summer essential.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow