FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 19 August 2012

MENSWEAR: THE FELLOW.




The Fellow autumn/winter 2012-13

This is a super-snappy post, so let's get down to it. Here are the ad designs for the premium menswear brand, The Fellow, I developed for my Final Major Project at university. The concept, look and identity is entirely my own work, for which I developed the brand, wrote the handbook and communications strategy, styled the shoots and generally instigated project genius. I was nobly rewarded a First Class for my efforts, possibly my crowning educational glory. Here are the adverts I designed, using the photography my amazing friend, Andrew Whiting shot for me, with the help of other amazing companion, Thom Williams, as model. The concept bases all around presenting a face of the brand, an identity who embodies 'The Fellow'. A character who's look not only illustrates the style of 'The Fellow' but also is a cultural figure of refinement, intelligence and brutal honesty. Your thoughts are most definitely welcome, so tell me what you think!

L.

2 comments:

  1. oooh this is cool! what are you studying in college?
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've just graduated from my degree in fashion, media and promotion :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow