FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 9 August 2012

DAILY APPAREL.

Ok so here I become one of those appallingly dire style bloggers who keep a catalogue of looks and posts when unmotivated to create new content. I promise not to make a habit of it, because quite frankly that's not how I roll.

Anyy-who my absence has to be blamed on my newly established exercise regime, yes I have joined the gym and yes I blooming hate it. But folks (again with the mature voice) when you get to 22 and have left the alcoholic partying of university behind it becomes time to embrace the gym and seriously consider that fifth butter cream-iced cupcake before consumption.

So today's (I lie, it's not today's, it's from last Friday, sorry) look. My usual kicked back style, new Jamie jeans (the king of the skinny jeans), a grey marl luxury basic, tailored jacket and gladiator sandals. Standard. Note to self: really must stop grabbing the H&M jacket, there is such a thing as over-wear.

Boucle Wool Jacket: H&M (again, I am a bore)
Tee: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Watch: Folli Follie
Gladiator sandals: H&M

L.

1 comment:

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow