FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 30 August 2012

DAILY APPAREL.





Leather Jacket: Owain, Allsaints
Shirt: Jonathan Saunders (capsule collection for Debenhams)
Jeans: Jamie, Topshop
Boots: Hessian, Allsaints
Chain: Primark
Rings: Topshop
Bag: DKNY
Watch & bracelet as before

Today I spent the day with my boy BFF, Mike Hill. We've been fast-friends since our eyes locked across a crowded youth-club sports hall when we were 10, and 12 years later he's still putting up with me. He's a super cool chap and the person (aside from my sister) who knows me the best, I think it's a side-effect of so many years of buddy-dom, paired with identical, rather cynical outlooks on life. Plus my parents and grandparents adore the boy, and they're a hard crowd to win over. Today I asked him if I could be his best-man when he gets wed (this is not on the cards, just prior planning), unfortunately that roles already booked out to his older bro, maybe I could be his best woman, hhmmmmmm. He's fo'sur gonna be on of my bridemaids (or bridesmen).

L.

2 comments:

  1. I love how the silver necklace contrasts against your top! It looks great.
    I think it's really cool that you guys have been able to stay friends for such a long time! Enjoy the wedding. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt! gorgeous. the chain is beautiful with it.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow