FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 26 August 2012

DAILY APPAREL

Khaki army jacket: Primark
Neon jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Jamie, Topshop
Sneakers: Allsaints
Cross chain: Topshop
Watch & bracelets as before

One does have to wonder the general purpose of a bank holiday. Yes it equals a 3 day weekend followed by a 4 day working week, it also usually advocates copious alcohol consumption and extremely optimistic apparel choices, but aside from that I fail to share the general consensus. Now this maybe to do with the fact I'm at home, alone on a bank holiday Sunday evening, rather than my usual pursuit of raving it up at Courtyard (a legendary "courtyard" party held by two of Leeds' most campest gay bars), but let's not be cynical. Bank holidays seem to equate to excess, followed by the required time to recover from that aforementioned excess. Something my newly matured mind fails to appreciate, also the boy BFF and life-long raving partner is otherwise disposed and unable to come adventuring tonight. I however consider the latter with very little consequence to my current view point.

And to the fashion. Today required very little from me, decor shopping, visiting the great and good of our ageing relatives and experiencing some fine examples of indie cinema with the papa. Hence the high top-knot, bare-face except for lipgloss, extremely voluptuous knitwear and designer sneaks. Life is good when simplicity reigns supreme. And with that cornerstone of philosophy I leave you.

L.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shoes!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow