FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 12 August 2012

DAILY APPAREL.



 Breton Jumper: Forever 21
Shorts: Best Vintage, Leeds
Belt: Beyond Retro, London
Pumps: Converse
Bag: Bayswater, Mulberry
Rings: Topshop
Watch & bracelet as before

 A day of mother/daughter purchasing bonding, where the trick is to ensure she always buys more than you and so questions regarding your on-going shopping addiction are not raised. I am obviously an expert at this manoeuvre.

I wore my Levi's 501's cut-offs again, they are super comfy and retro-ie cool. Teamed with one of my many Breton's, this one a green and charcoal fine knit from Forever 21, bought in a size 12 to get that slouchy, cas-cool look. Accessories wise, a vintage tan plaited belt will always be a relevant ensemble-completer, throw in converse pumps and a much loved but slightly wrecked Bayswater and you're set.


And now for the purchases, which are somewhat limited. I was cheated out of a River Island printed mullet dress by horrid orange make-up stains, a parting gift from an inconsiderate fellow shopper, yeah thanks for that. I did however score some totes fab printed shorts from the Warehouse sale, THEY WERE £7! Down from £45 and the final pair, get in my bag immediately. I'm thinking summer perfection with a white tee, tan sandals and heavy chain necklace. P.S how Christopher Kane is the print? The mother also treated me to some gorgeous teal lace undies (note I did not put 'lingerie', I'm not sexy enough to wear 'lingerie'), however those won't be gracing the pages of this post, I'm not a pervert and I have no desire to advertise what I wear under my clothes. Right? My final find of the day was a pretty gold baroque photo-frame, it's going to hold the family portrait we had done professionally at my graduation in July. Very sentimental. I do love the fam. Finally look at these beyond adorable candles the mother spotted in the Primark homewear department. They're in white porcelain cake ramekins and each candle smells like a different baked delight. I chose the Victoria Sponge and Iced Fairy Cake scents. DELICIOUS.


An extremely satisfactory day all in all, added by the sweetener my card did not leave my McQ purse once, thanks mother!

L.

1 comment:

  1. The bag is gorgeous, love the shorts.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow