FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 5 August 2012

ALLSAINTS AUTUMN/WINTER 2012-13

I cannot tell you the eagerness that I have felt about posting about the AW 12-13 Allsaints collection. I had planned to talk about the BLOOMING amazing new collection weeks ago but the images were all saved on my laptop and then the Internet went and died a sad death. ANYWAY, let's skip to the gushing about the clothes.

Yes they are beautiful, yes I am beyond excited and yes I thank god everyday for my uniform allowance and killer discount. The AW 12-13 collection is premium, wearable elegance at it's finest. It marks a new direction for the brand adopting a more high-end, mature signature style with a string focus on clean lines and luxury materials.

I have loved Allsaints since I was a skinny 18 year old nervously attending a job interview only to be faced by two of the coolest kids I had ever seen. Pixie cuts, dapper threads & tattoos galore. Fast forward nearly 4 years and I've climbed the ladder to management. It's amazing and I consider myself pretty lucky. My initial admiration turned into a love and respect for one of the most innovative and instinctive fashion brands around today. Allsaints is all about attitude and originality, but a mature, clean sense of attitude. The clothes are beautiful without being overpowering or ostentatious, they are simply cool. Fact.

The AW 12-13 collection is fine cottons, silks and cashmere's. Digital graphic prints and soft buttery leathers. It's off-duty model, born rockstar and underground it-girl. Waxed skinnies paired with chain-mail style lurex knits and heavy buckled biker boots. Draped silk mini-dresses with quilted wonders of charcoal and oxblood Nappa leather morphed into the most beautiful biker jacket. Heavy graphic prints in bold, decadent tones of purple, maroon and gold... I CANNOT wait to invest! Check out the stunning campaign, I have extreme body envy of the beauty with long tousled chestnut locks. I trust you'll agree?

L.

Images: Allsaints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow