FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 30 August 2012

ACCEPTABLE LISTENING.


Frankie & the Heartstrings - Everybody look better in the right light (2011)

I stumbled across these guys through the Made in Chelsea Spotify playlist I subscribe to, I initially heard this track then explored their 2011 Hunger album. I really like the American retro feel of Everybody, and the rest of their stuff doesn't disappoint, it has an amazing Elvis Costello feel, which is never a bad thing. Pretty decent... I say in a very understated, bourgeoisie way, I really mean THEY ARE BLOOMING BRILLIANT, GET LISTENING!

http://frankieandtheheartstrings.com/

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow