FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

ACCEPTABLE LISTENING.

YES! MY INTERNET IS FINALLY FIXED. LET THE FUN BEGIN!


FRIENDLY FIRES - TRUE LOVE

I AM SLIGHTLY ENAMOURED WITH THE FRIENDLY FIRES PALA ALBUM. IT IS ESSENTIAL SUMMER LISTENING FO'SHO. TRUE LOVE IS AMAZING, ALL COOL DANCE AND TRENDY INDIE. YOU MUST LISTEN.

CHECK OUT THE BAND'S WEBSITE FOR TOUR DATES, I SAW THEM AT LEEDS FEST 2009 AND THEY WERE LITERALLY ASTOUNDING. PLUS THE LEAD SINGER IS ACTUAL SEX ON LEGS, I MEAN IT. SEX. ON. LEGS.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow