FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 16 July 2012

WORK APPAREL.





TEE: BLEACH PYTHON TEE, ALLSAINTS
JEANS: SERRE CROPPED ASHBYS, ALLSAINTS
BOOTS: RANCH LOW COWBOY, ALLSAINTS
JACKET: OWAIN, ALLSAINTS
BAG: BAYSWATER, MULBERRY
WATCH: FOLLI FOLLIE
SKULL RING: TOPSHOP

STANDARD MONDAY ENSEMBLE. ROCKY, WEARABLE AND JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL. I BOUGHT THIS TEE LAST SEASON AND HAVE WORN IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT'S A LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVILY PRINTED COTTON, BUT THE CUT IS THE STAR OF THE SHOW. I LOVE THE WIDE NECK AND CUTE CUT-OFF SHOULDERS, THE SIDES KICK-OUT, GIVING A COOL DRAPED SILHOUETTE. 

THOSE INFORMED LOT I CALL MY GANG WILL UNDERSTAND MY FIXATION WITH TEES. MY COLLECTION IS WHAT YOU MAY CALL EXTENSIVE BORDERING ON OBSESSIVE.  WHAT CAN I SAY I'M A JEANS, BOOTS, LEATHER JACKET AND TEE KINDA-GAL. EVER IN SEARCH OF THAT ELUSIVE OFF-DUTY MODEL LOOK, BOY TEES ARE MY LUXURY BASIC OF CHOICE.

SOME WOULD SAY I COME FROM A RATHER BIASED VIEW POINT, BUT FOR ME, ALLSAINTS RULE IN THE COOL ESSENTIALS DEPARTMENT. YEAH IT'S EXPENSIVE, LET'S ALL GET OVER IT. SIMPLY PUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. WANT TO BLEND INTO THE CROWD, SHOP AT PRIMARK, WANT TO LEAD THE CROWD, ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH ALLSAINTS. EFFORTLESS CHIC IS AN INVESTMENT IN QUALITY, CUT AND FABRIC. TRUST I KNOW, I HAVE A DEGREE (A PHRASE THAT JUST SEEMS TO ROLL OFF THE TONGUE NOWADAYS). 

MY TEE IS TEAMED WITH CROPPED ASHBY WAXED SKINNIES, COWBOY BOOTS AND MY OWAIN STUDDED LEATHER JACKET. A MOST GENEROUS GIFT FROM THE PAPA 2 SEASON AGO. MY LEATHER JACKET IS WORN, WEATHER-BEATEN AND PERFECTLY DISTRESSED, IT'S A PRIDE AND JOY AND ADDS A COOL, PUNKY EDGE TO ANY LOOK. FACT. FINALLY, BROUGHT THE BAYSWATER OUT OF EARLY RETIREMENT FOR A QUICK WORKING FORAY. YES IT'S A LITTLE SCUFFED ROUND THE EDGES, HAS CREWING GUM STUCK TO THE INSIDE AND BEARS THE MARKS OF MANIC LONDON COMMUTES, BUT IT'S MY ACCESSORY SOUL MATE AND WILL FOREVER HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. THERE I SAID IT BAYS (THAT'S WHAT I CALL MY BAG), I LOVE YOU. *WEEP, WEEP. 

EMOTIONAL THIS FASHION BLOGGING MALARKY.

L. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow