FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Saturday, 14 July 2012

WORK APPAREL.




DRESS: LORINNA, ALLSAINTS
BOOTS: DAMISI, ALLSAINTS
LEATHER JACKET: OWAIN, ALLSAINTS
WATCH: FOLLI FOLLIE
BAG: DKNY
HEADPHONES: PANASONIC RETRO

AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, I WORK FOR ALLSAINTS. WELCOMED TO THE FASHION FAM WHEN I WAS 18, NEARLY 4 YEARS ON I'M STILL HOOKED. WHILE AT UNIVERSITY I WORKED PART-TIME AS A SALES ASSISTANT, NOW A GRADUATE, I'M A FLOOR MANAGER. THAT'S WHAT I CALL PROGRESSION, THANK-YOU VERY MUCH MR ALLSAINTS.

PERKS ON THE JOB INCLUDE A ROCKING DISCOUNT AND UNIFORM ALLOWANCE. HERE'S TODAY'S LOOK, NOTE THE BLACK BIKER DAMISI BOOTS, KEY ALLSAINTS FOOTWEAR.

L.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i like your style it's really perfect <3

    Hope you can follow me back :)

    http://provocativewoman2012.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow