FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 8 July 2012

WELL HELLO THERE.

I'M CLEVER LIKE INE-STINE

LET'S BE HONEST, I AM A POOR EXCUSE FOR A BLOGGER. FOR THIS I APOLOGISE. 


THEORETICALLY BLOGGING SHOULD COME NATURALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF, I HAVE A DEGREE (HIGH 2:1 DON'T YA KNOW), I SPEND MY DAYS CHATTING SHIT... I AM OFFENSIVELY HONEST AND IT IS MY INNATE BELIEF THAT I LIE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN STRANGE INNOVATOR AND ODD GEEK. HOWEVER I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL, I.E. A RIDICULOUSLY BUSY 12 MONTHS IN OUR NATIONS CAPITAL, WAS FOLLOWED BY A PAINFULLY HECTIC (YET REWARDING) FINAL YEAR OF UNIVERSITY (DID I MENTION I GOT A SHINY HIGH 2:1?). WHICH CONCLUDED JUST 2 MONTHS AGO, WHEREBY I WAS THRUST INTO THE MANIC WORLD OF FLOOR MANAGEMENT AT MY LONG-TIME EMPLOYER ALLSAINTS. IN SHORT, I HAVE BEEN BUSY. 


BUT TODAY PEOPLE I TURN A NEW LEAF, MOVE FORWARD... (*INSERT OTHER MOTIVATIONAL IDIOMS).

INTRODUCING FASHION DICTIONARY KID (NEW NAME, I RECENTLY TURNED 22 AND FEEL I SIMPLY MUST HOLD ONTO MY YOUTH). A TOTES COOL (HOPEFULLY) SOURCE OF FASHION, MUSIC & POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE COMMENTARY. I TRUST YOU'RE ON-BOARD?

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow