FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

THE PURCHASES.

As referred to in today's earlier post, I spent part of Sunday indulging in a light session of retail therapy. Light sadly being the operative word, end of month bank balances, far from healthy.

Initially a trip to replenish dwindling beauty supplies, I was soon drawn from my quest in the direction of New Look's accessory department. Fo' show a white girl problem, I could hardly be expected to resist and refrain from purchasing. I'm in fashion, it's what we do. I bagged a blooming gorgeous golden spiked & jewelled necklace, a pair of extremely 80's triangle-shaped studs and yet another piece of neon apparel, in my defence I've wanted this vest for ages and it was £5 in the sale, frankly I feared offending Mr New Look by not buying.

Finally the purpose of my foray into town, replenishing the ol'war paint. After completely murdering my Soap & Glory 'Kick Ass' concealer, I was in dire need of a replacement. I've been using the amazing Soap & Glory products for a while now and have become some what addicted. Aside from the ridiculously glam & retro packaging (which looks lovely at the bottom of my tote), the products are actually beauty genius. I swear by the light weight foundation and aforementioned concealer, plus after picking up the 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lipgloss on Sunday, which I love already, I'm pretty much a confirmed S&G connoisseur.

All in all, a rather productive shopping adventure. Congrats to me.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow