FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 19 July 2012

GRADUATION.

Ladies and Gentleman, I am a graduate. A fully fledged, inducted member of the highly educated classes, and boy it feels great.

A particularly spectacular moment of the day, mounting the stage and being congratulated by chancellor of the university, Sir Patrick Stewart. Holy sh*t I nearly died with excitement. He said "well done Lauren", I grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Apparel-wise, I'm wearing an Allsaints, dress (what did you expect?), Zara heels and carrying a vintage clutch.

It was simply the best day of my life, utterly AMAZING.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow