FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Friday, 20 July 2012

GRADUATION APPAREL.




DRESS: ALLSAINTS
JACKET: H&M
SHOES: ZARA
ACCESSORIES AS USUAL

THIS IS THE GRADUATION OUTFIT. A KINDA OF HOMAGE TO THE ICONIC NY TAXI, PAIRED WITH A VERY LA TAN. OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN SUITABLE FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY EDUCATIONAL CAREER. 

THE DRESS IS OF COURSE ALLSAINTS, SHOCK-HORROR. IT'S A FEW SEASONS OLD, ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FOR A SWANKY BALL I WENT TO WITH THE MOTHER, REVIVED FROM RETIREMENT FOR GRADUATION. IT'S CONSTRUCTED OF AN INNER CORSET AND HEAVILY DRAPED BRODIE ANGLAISE FABRIC. I ADORE THIS DRESS, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND ORIGINAL AND MAKES ME FEEL SO SPECIAL. THE CORSET GIVES ME THE CURVES OF A 50'S PIN-UP WHICH IS QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT AS I'M A FLAT AS AN IRONING BOARD, SURELY THIS DRESS IS A THING OF FASHION WONDER.

THE HEELS ARE ZARA, AS REPORTED IN A PREVIOUS POST. THEY WERE UTTER MURDER TO WEAR ALL DAY BUT SOOOO WORTH IT. I FELT LIKE A SUPERMODEL, WELL A 5FT 5 MIDGET MODEL.

I TOOK MY NEW NEON YELLOW JACKET ALONG FOR THE RIDE IN CASE OF RAIN, HOWEVER THE SUN SHONE ALL DAY LONG AND SO IT STAYED FIRMly LOCKED IN MY FATHERS CAR BOOT.

ALL IN ALL, AN AMAZING DAY AND AN ENSEMBLE I UTTERLY ADORED.

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow