FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 12 July 2012

GRAD SHOES.

IN JUST 6 DAYS I WILL BE A GRADUATE. YES, A FULLY VERSED, VERIFIED AND COMMENDED GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD. THIS IS A SHOCKING CONCEPT EVEN TO ME.

APPAREL CHOICES HAVE BEEN A HOTLY DEBATED TOPIC WITHIN MY SOCIAL GROUP, WE ARE AFTER ALL FASHION GRADS AND SO THE ENSEMBLE WE DON FOR THIS MOMENTOUS DAY IS KEY.

OH YESH.

THEREFORE I PRESENT MY GRAD SHOES, BEAUTIFUL NEON, BLACK AND SNAKESKIN LEATHER STRAPPIES, COMPLETE WITH SHINY GOLD BUCKLES AND 6INCH BLOCK HEELS. YIKES. I AM VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH THESE CORKERS, THE MINUET THEY CAUGHT ME EYE I WAS GONE, HOOK LINE AND SINKER. PROCURED FROM ZARA, MY DESTINATION FOR ALL THINGS CHIC AND EXPENSIVE-LOOKING, THEY WERE A STEAL AT £39.99. PRETTY AMAZING I THINK YOU'LL AGREE?

 J'ADORE.

JEWELS

I ALSO BAGGED THIS NECK BLING DURING MY EXCURSION. IT'S THE PERFECT BLEND OF GANGSTER CHAIN AND PRETTY JEWELS. ALTHOUGH AGAIN WITH THE NEON RAV-FAVS. I'LL ADMIT THIS OBSESSION MAY BE BECOMING AN ISSUE. I HEREBY SWEAR I WILL AVOID ANY PURCHASING OF FLURO APPAREL OR ACCESSORIES... FOR NOW.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow