FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Friday, 20 July 2012

DAILY APPAREL.

SO I'M A LITTLE BEHIND WITH POSTS, FIRST GRADUATION, THEN AN INTERNET MALFUNCTION. I APOLOGISE AND CAN HAPPILY REPORT, KIDS WE'RE BACK ON TRACK.

THIS IS WEDNESDAY'S LOOK, PRE-GRADUATION.




BOUCLE WOOL JACKET: H&M
BRETON: DARWIN, ALLSAINTS
SKINNIES: PERETTE ASHBY, ALLSAINTS
LEATHER JACKET: OWAIN, ALLSAINTS
BOOTS: VINTAGE
BAG: DKNY
WATCH: FOLLI FOLLIE
NECKLACE: TOPSHOP
RINGS: TOPSHOP

ONE DAY I MAY HAVE TO DEVIATE FROM MY ANDROGYNOUS, LUXE-CAS (I.E. LAZY) STYLE, THAT DAY WAS HOWEVER NOT WEDNESDAY. IT WAS RAINING, DAMP, COLD AND GENERALLY YUCKY OUTSIDE, SO LAYERS WERE ESSENTIAL.

MY BRETON IS ALLSAINTS, PART OF A PAST SEASONS MENSWEAR COLLECTION, IT'S A SUPER-FINE KNIT, SO IT'S COSY, YET STYLISH. I LOVE THE WAY BOY TEES HANG, INSTEAD OF BEING TIGHT AND ATTEMPTING TO HUG MY NON-EXISTENT CURVES, THEY SEEM TO JUST PULL OF OFF-DUTY MODEL PERFECTLY. PLUS THEY ARE EXCELLENT AT HIDING A LARGE LUNCH. 

THE JEWELS ARE TOPSHOP, A MIXTURE OF BLUE ENAMEL, SHINY GOLD AND BRONZED LAYERED CHAINS. I'M ALL ABOUT THE NECK-CANDY AND HAND-BLING. POSSIBLY A LAZY ATTEMPT AT STYLE, BUT IT WORKS FOR ME NONETHELESS. AT LEAST I'M HONEST. 

THE BOOTS ARE VINTAGE, A STEAL FROM EBAY. I'VE WORN THEM TO DEATH, AS A CONSEQUENCE THEY'VE BEEN RE-HEELED TWICE ALREADY AND ARE WELL UNDER WAY TO THEIR THIRD TRIP TO THE COBBLERS. LEATHER JACKET & SATCHEL BAG AS USUAL, SOME THINGS NEVER GROW OLD. 

L.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful jackets! Love your blog.Followed!
    Thank you also for commenting on my post. :)
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow