FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 9 July 2012

COURTESY OF THE RENTALS.

 DKNY S/S 12 SATCHEL

 MCQ BY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN S/S PURSE

A COLLECTION OF GREATS.

AS DETERMINED FROM THE AFORE-TOLD IMAGERY, THIS POST SHALL GRACIOUSLY (OR MAYBE NOT SO) BOOST OF THE DESIGNER HAUL I RECEIVED FROM MY DARLING PARENTS FOR MY 22ND BIRTHDAY.

AS CUSTOMARY OF THIS BLOG, I'LL APOLOGISE NOW. 

SOMEWHAT INSINCERE, I'LL ADMIT. THE TRUTH IS I BLOOOOMING ADORE MY SATCHEL & PURSE AND EXPECT EVERY SOUL THAT I ENCOUNTER TO ALSO DECLARE THEIR LOVE FOR MY WINNINGS. 

THE SATCHEL IS FROM THE DKNY S/S 12 COLLECTION, FORMED OF BUTTER-SOFT BLACK MOTTLED LEATHER & SHINY GOLD FIXINGS & FITTINGS. THE LINING IS BLACK SATIN AND EXTREMELY ROOMEY. I LOVE THE LONG SHOULDER STRAPS AND PREMIUM-CAS FEEL TO THE DESIGN, IT'S ACTUAL OLD-DUTY-MODEL PERFECTION.

MY PURSE IS MY FIRST PIECE FROM MCQ AND I MUST SAY IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE "SOOOOO FASHION". THE PREMIUM BLACK LEATHER IS PAIRED WITH SILVER STUDS AND A HEAVY SILVER ZIP, COMPLETE WITH THE MCQ LOGO ON THE STRAP. MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE PURSE IS THE MONOCHROME GRAFFITI LINING, A SLICE OF REBELLION PERFECTLY SHOE-HORNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF FASHION CRAFTSMANSHIP.

THE FRAME WAS ALSO A GIFT, WHICH I FILLED WITH THE COOLEST CATS IN MUSIC & FASHION. I THINK YOU'LL AGREE, I CAPTURED THE GREATS... CURTIS, MORRISSEY, PECK & THE BEATLES, ENOUGH SAID?

CURRENTLY WRITING THIS POST I SIT GRINNING EAR-TO-EAR, BEST B-DAY PRESENTS EVER. WELL APART FROM THE BAYSWATER & FOLLI FOLLIE WATCH OF MY 21ST (I'M SPOILT, AGAIN I APOLOGISE). 

I THINK BIRTHDAYS ARE PRETTY SWEET, ONE DOES HAVE TO WONDER WHY WE ONLY HAVE ONE A YEAR, MUST RAISE THIS ISSUE IF EVER IN A POSITION OF GOVERNMENT.

L.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Nessie. Definitely, done.

    L.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow