FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Sunday, 29 July 2012

ADVENTURES.

Slightly delayed posting here. I think my iPhone required a nap. Zzzz Zzzz

I sit here blogging from the carriage of the 4.53 Harrogate to Leeds service. Exhausted, looking rather rough and possibly a few lbs heavier (I blame the lemon cheese-cake and Betty's iced chocolate birthday wonder), this weekend requires the label epic. Now while my usual style post will follow this evening, now I share a few snaps collected along the way of this weekends adventures.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow