FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Saturday, 21 July 2012

ACCEPTABLE LISTENING.


ALEX TURNER - STUCK ON THE PUZZLE (SUBMARINE SOUND TRACK)

OK SO ALONG SIDE MILES KANE, ALEX TURNER IS A GREAT LOVE OF MINE. NOW I'M NOT SAYING HE'S THE CUTEST GUY I'VE EVER SEEN, BECAUSE LET'S BE HONEST IN A WORLD OF EDDIE REDMAYNE'S AND GEORGE CRAIG'S, TURNER DOESN'T RULE THE ROOST. HOWEVER MUSICALLY THIS GUY IS INCOMPARABLE. FROM ARTICS TO SHADOW PUPPETS, HIS GENIUS IS TRULY ASTOUNDING. PLUS HIS NEWLY FOUND BEATNIK STYLE IS TRES (THAT'S FRENCH FOR VERY, CULTURED ME) IMPRESSIVE.

THIS TRACK IS FROM THE SUBMARINE SOUNDTRACK, A FILM I AM YET TO SEE BUT ONE I THINK I MIGHT JUST LOVE. QUAINT ESSENTIALLY COOL, THE TRACK IS SUMMER PACKAGED. WHILE NOT ONES STANDARD RAVING, IBIZA SUMMER, "STUCK ON THE PUZZLE" IS A MORE NOSTALGIC, LAID-BACK INTERPRETATION, COMPLETE WITH WAYFARERS AND ROCKET LOLLIES (BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LOVE A ROCKET LOLLY).

HAPPY LISTENING KIDS.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow