FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

ACCEPTABLE LISTENING.


I SERIOUSLY HAVE IPHONE STRESS, THE CHOSEN ONE (I.E. THE IPHONE 4S) ARRIVED THIS MORNING, AND I AM STILL NONE-THE-WISE/NONE-THE-CLOSER TO UNDERSTANDING HOW THIS LITTLE PIECE OF MODERN GENIUS WORKS :(

AS A SUFFICIENTLY ENTERTAINING DIVERSION I PRESENT TIN MAN BY FUTURE ISLANDS, SURELY THE COOLEST THING TO COME OUT OF BALTIMORE SINCE TRACY TURNBLAD. THIS DELIGHTFUL TRACK HAS BEEN A FIRM FIXTURE ON THE ALLSAINTS PLAYLIST FOR SOME TIME, THE STIMULUS OF MANY A GROUP SING-A-LONG SESH (US ALLSAINTS LOT, WE LIKE TO HARMONISE). MELODIC, CATCHY AND JUST PLAIN COOL, THIS SONG IS TOO GOOD, THEREFORE TOOK IN.

L.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow