FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Friday, 27 July 2012

ACCEPTABLE APPAREL.

Androgynous, I term fashion people like to band around every other season or so. At it's most basic definition, it means taking inspiration from typically masculine or non-female forms of style to create a modern and simple form of women's dressing. Brogues, buttoned-up Oxford shirts, GI army jackets, all example of the androgynous look.

Androgyny is something I treasure, as readers will know I live in boy tees, beatnik leather jackets & biker boots. I love the contradiction and clash of style that occurs when a pretty girl teams sleek masculine tailoring with huge glossy hair, perfect nails and this seasons 'it' bag. It's style GOLD.

On this track, I present this evenings look. Denim button-down collared shirt, striped jumper, skinnies, leather jacket & Bayswater. Pretty darn dapper I say.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow