FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 26 July 2012

ACCEPTABLE APPAREL.

Currently attempting to catch-up on the blogging output due to a certain communications companies utter lack of functionality. Yes Orange I'm talking to you. Yes my Internet is still down and yes it's becoming somewhat of an annoyance. Ya'get me?

Which brings us to Tuesday's look, super cas(ual) for a cheeky pub pit-stop with the guys.

So this look is basically simplicity defined. Indigo skinnies, black tee, vintage boots, grey marl boy hoodie & khaki army jacket. Completed of course with my DKNY satchel, a bag I am yet to put down since I was given it for my birthday at the start of this month. Thanks again parentals.

As previously discussed at length I'm all about simple yet well cut, premium apparel. Alexander Wang, Jil Sander, Burberry, these are my favourite designers. I love sharp, sleek, effortless style that let's the cut and quality do the talking. Don't get me wrong I adore the theatre and drama of the more expressive designers, McQueen, Dior, Prada, but daily style for me is all about functionality edged with clean simplicity. Yeah?

Army Jacket: Primark
Boy Hoodie: H&M
Tee: Topshop
Skinnies: H&M
Boots: Vintage
Jewellery: Topshop
Watch: Folli Follie
Bag: DKNY

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow