FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

ACCEPTABLE APPAREL.

I have been a bad blogger of late, technical difficulties have effected productivity and therefore delayed posts. To combat the issue, I find myself blogging from my iPhone. An extremely modern concept, and one I find surprisingly easy and efficient.

As I'm blogging from my phone, my usual editing style has been abandoned in exchange for a more simplistic therefore easier layout. Normal service will bevmost definitely resumed as soon as Orange use the foresight to fix my home broadband.

Ok, so this is last Sunday's look. A cool ensemble for a spot of retail indulgence (see my next post for purchases), then the best roast dinner in all of the north courtesy of my gorgeous Gran.

You will see I am wearing a dress, a somewhat rare occurrence of late. Recently I've been really digging my luxe-cas uniform of super skinny jeans, boy tees, neck candy & vintage boots, but sometimes you just get the hunger for girlieness, hence the brightly printed mini. I added fish-nets and biker boots to toughen the look up, edgy rocker is a look I constantly strive for. My well-worn army jacket and an Allsaints tote complete the ensemble.

Dress: H&M
Army Jacket: Primark
Tights: Topshop
Boots: Clarks
Bag: Allsaints
Jewellery: Topshop
Watch: Folli Follie

L.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing. Is it new stock?
    x

    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nope it's from the S/ S 11 collection. I found it in the Trend department in H&M. Fo'show a star buy me thinks.

    L.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow