FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 9 January 2012

A Pearly Queen.



Have you ever seen anything like it? My god I'm in love. I know I'm slightly bias as Allsaints have been my gracious employers for the last 3 years, but seriously bloooming heck, I need this jacket in my possession.PRONTO.

The Pearly Queen Biker Jacket is vegetable tanned lambskin, embellished with hundreds of Mother of Pearl and tarnished metal buttons, shaped into a classic Biker style. With a price tag of £395, it aint cheap, but very few things in fashion are (I say in a very wise and worldly tone), and I do adore a good leather. Investment purchase, yes that's how I'll justify it to the parentals.

Check it out dearies... http://www.allsaints.com/women/Leather_jackets/allsaints-pearly-queen-biker/?colour=835&category=651


Image: Allsaints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow