FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 9 January 2012

a hiatus from blogging.


















a hiatus from blogging.

I've been absent from blogging for approximately 511 days. In these 511 days the world has dramatically changed, Kate & Will tied the knot (awwhh), Jodie Marsh became an orange tattooed body-builder (yuck), Wayne Rooney got hair (wow, just WOW) and Kim Kardashian got married... then divorced(in record time I may add).

On the home front during these 511 days I moved to London, started my internship as an account executive at a fashion PR agency, generally got drunk, was cool, hopefully looked pretty darn dapper then headed back up'north to finish my final year at the University of Huddersfield. If you were wondering...yes, it is most definitely grim up north.

Here's how those 511 days looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow