FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Thursday, 12 January 2012

A fashion media dissertation - 29 days until deadline.



Tonight I am celebrating, celebrating a job well done... with a rocket lolly. Yes readers, today on the 12th January I completed "The Free Press" chapter of my dissertation, and my god it feels good. Apart from a minor breakdown around 11am, where I began to doubt my very ability as a writer, academic and general person of media knowledge, the day went off without a hitch. I must however mention my eagerness to finish writing and so a slightly questionable quote by Napoleon was thrown into my concluding paragraph for good measure. It's possible in the harsh light of day and a better frame of mind, I'll give the conclusion another crack.

In other unrelated news one of my dearest pals, Maxamillion introduced me to the naked picture of Peaches Geldolf. As a result I have very little to say on the subject, because to be honest I am sickened and appalled, WRONG, JUST WRONG. Thankyou Miss Geldolf, the image of you posing in such a strange position will stay with me for life.

Tasks for tomorrow: I plan to investigate the Jackie Kennedy chapter of my dissertation, slightly indulgent I'm sure, but could you honestly think of a women more appropriate when discussing the issue of political trophy wives? I thought not.

Image: 5Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow