FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 19 July 2010

one last thing.

right so i'm just about to go to bed, an early night is required for big smoke house hunting, but before i do i have one last post in me...

i absolutely adore david bowie, i always have, his music has been clogging up my ipod for years and i'll no doubt be bopping away to it tomorrow on the train, my favourite songs are ziggy stardust and life of mars, he is plainly and simply a complete genius and i heart this black and while print, perfect addition to my dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow