FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

my wellington boot.

you like my wellington boot necklace charm my mummy and daddy gave me for my 20th birthday? how cute is it, its simple adorable!
could my parents have found a more apt present for me, my tweed and bottle green wellington boots are one of my prized possessions, so the charm is perfect and constantly makes me smile. it reminds me of all the hilarious trouble we got up to at leeds fest last year and the brilliant music we raved to.
long may the wellington boot reign, in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow