FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 19 July 2010

house hunting.


owhhhhh thats where i live, i wish...
hello my dear's, apologies for my prelonged vacation.

its been extremely hectic lately, i've finally handed my notice in at allsaints, (it was rather tear stained and crumpled) so just a month to go. weep, weep... and the big smoke house hunt has well and truly kicked off (something tells me its going to be a marathon of a trek, so wish me luck!).

i'm getting up bright and ridiculously early in the morning (well before 8am, shocking i know!) to board the leeds - london kings cross express, to view a jumble of over-priced squats, while the estate agent reminds me of its stunning panoramic views (of blocks of flats), easy assesability and rustic architectural features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow