FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

spring preppyness.

why does the rain entirely inspire me to get extremely eccentrically dressed up? maybe its the fact layers are so much easier to wear when the heavens open.
i absolutley adore the rain, i would even go as far to say rain in my favourite of all british weather conditions, strange i no but i love the smell and how green everything looks once the rain clouds clear, its all fresh and new and utterly delicious!

in an effort to illustrate my mood this afternoon i decided to get all prepped up, edwardian style. brown leather brogues, parisian college satchel, tweed riding jacket complete with brown elbow patches and ridiculously tight h&m skinnies, throw in so oh so essential vintage jewelled relecks and you have my look of the day.
happy hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow