FASHION. MUSIC. BRUTAL HONESTY.

Monday, 14 June 2010

double denim.


personally i was doubtful this season when the elle catwalk reports informed me that double denim was back. not a look easily achieved, and one that seems to be a favourite with the elderly, wannabee cowboy click that is surprisingly quite popular in my square of yorkshire.

aniways i wasn't entirely ready to commit to head to toe, un-interrupted denim, instead opting for a safer addition of a vintage floral vest. living fully up to the expectations of us "alexa chung, indie girl" types, i of course threw on my leather biker jacket on top, as always i embraced the cliche!

my jacket is way too old and really should be put out to pasture (i feel the same way about bruce forsyth), but i love it so much i doubt i'll ever stop wearing it. my brown leather saddle bag is vintage and has loads of strange things written on the inside, including a quote from nelson mandela and signatures from leeds fest 09. im wearing a vintage wallis floral vest that was once a crazy 80's jumpsuit, a bit too mad for me unfortunately and my fav h&m super-tight skinnies. i work at allsaints so my boots were free part of my work uniform, i love, love, love them and they go with absolutely everything, or maybe they don't and i just look like a dick, either way im not that fussed really.

don't my mums shrubbery boaders look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat, get all wordy and generally comment away. I can't wait to hear your comment and thoughts. Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

L.

p.s. don't forget to leave your blog URL's, there's nothing more exciting than discovering another super rad blog to follow